How to reach Us
On the island of Korčula there are two ferryboat harbours, one in Vela Luka and other in the city of Korčula. Smokvica and Brna are situated in the center of the island 20km away from Vela Luka and 25 km away from Korčula .
The main bus service on Korcula island is operated by Autotrans bus company, with regular routes in operation connecting most part of the Island so the island's bus network is connecting all villages with other main areas. Also there are daily Bus to Dubrovnik and Zagreb (connecting Split and Zadar).
The ferryboat and the catamaran lines connect the island of Korčula with the mainland. The ferryboat lines are (cars and passengers):
- Split - Vela Luka (Korčula) - Ubli (Lastovo)
- Orebić (peninsula Pelješac) - Dominče (Korčula) (0-24)
- Ploče - Trpanj (peninsula Pelješac)
The catamaran lines (passengers only):
- Split – Hvar – Vela Luka (Korčula) - Ubli (Lastovo)
- Split – Hvar – Prigradica (Korčula) – Korčula (town)
- Split - Milna (Brač) - Hvar - Korčula - Mljet -Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik - Luka Šipanska- Sobra (Mljet) - Polace (Mljet) - Korčula - Ubli (Lastovo)
- Korčula (town) - Orebić (peninsula Pelješac)
The closest airports to island of Korčula are Dubrovnik and Split.